Are you using Word or Excel to plan itineraries?
Are you looking for a tool to map customized events and addresses?
Is data privacy important to you?
We have created a map-based itinerary maker based on the real-life trip planning process.
From putting together a trip wishlist to creating a detailed itinerary; from pre-trip planning to on-trip access – all done in one place.
Plan any kind of travel itinerary – vacations, work trips, solo travel or group trips.
A place to store all your trip ideas even before you have your travel dates
A bird’s-eye view of all your mapped places
Add your own notes (in any language) and photos
Itineraries automatically formatted for easy sharing and collaboration
An Optional Places section for more flexibility
Create your own color labels to categorise your trip ideas
Buying trips or fashion week
We do not sell user data to advertisers.
Pay per itinerary
Up to 3 cities
Pay per itinerary
Unlimited number of cities
All new sign ups will receive a 1-month free trial.
“You seriously cannot find a more effective travel planning tool than Pebblar. Gone are the days of screenshots of maps and messy collages of travel notes on maps. Forget about typing up collective itineraries on word, Pebblar is the exciting new tool for effective multi-destination travel planning. It syncs all the useful information internet has to offer perfectly into an easy simple to use App. Brilliant.”
"Throughout my day, I am constantly fantasizing about travel in my head. Whether for an upcoming or far-future trip, I use Pebblar to keep track of the cities I want to visit, sites I want to see, restaurants I want to try; and to plan the possible path between locations. Pebblar is amazing for helping me organize my ideas in easy, virtual form."
"The Google Maps integration is excellent and we can easily print off a whole itinerary before we leave, or use the app when we get there to help us get around and have a smooth journey. I would recommend Pebblar to anyone planning an upcoming trip."
1. Pick a general direction (e.g. "Japan", "Iceland" etc)
2. Do your pre-trip research – what is there to do, and where to eat and stay
3. Put together your wishlist on Pebblar and see everything automatically mapped with details auto-filled
4. Organise your trip ideas into a day-by-day itinerary on the same map view and Pebblar will show you how long it takes to travel from A to B
5. Save down your booking details and documents on Pebblar
6. While you are on the trip, you will have everything (your trip research, travel itinerary as well as saved confirmation documents) all in one place - Pebblar mobile app